We can OPEN Monday!
I hope you are doing well! I miss you all so much 💜
I hope you and your families are all healthy and enjoying your weekend. Man, what a crazy year this is turning out to be. I know we all have a lot on our plates - from working from home to distance learning and everything in between. I never imagined my business would be closed down, especially not twice in a year. I am ready for the next chapter. My apologies in advance, this is going to be lengthy. Please read through it entirely.
Exciting news, we were given the green light to reopen!! Woo hoo!! I have all of the supplies we need and I will be starting back Monday, 8/31. I worked hard the first reopening on creating policies to ensure health and safety measures, following all guidelines and adding a few measures of my own. Here are the key changes:
- PRICING restructure is reflected on my website and on gloss genius. I will no longer be able to offer bundle pricing for services. Services will be offered at a la cart pricing.
- TWO WAIVERS (A health questionnaire and assumption of risk waiver) will be required to be filled out and returned via email within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
- There will be NO waiting area available. Send me a text to let me know you have arrived, please remain in your car until I call or text you to come in. I will provide a sanitary area for your phone and wallet. Please bring as little as possible in with you.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- MASKS are required to be warn to enter the building. If you don’t have one or don't want to risk getting color on yours, I will provide a disposable mask.
- I will meet you at the door to take your temperature before your appointment with a touch free thermometer.
- I will be changing my apron between every client, and wearing a mask at all times that I am within 6 feet of a client.
- I will NOT be double booking. There will be one stylist working at Pacific Bleach Salon at a time.
- I will schedule time between appointments to ensure proper disinfecting of all surfaces.
- Contactless payment is preferred; Venmo, Apple Pay, PayPal, gloss genius. If you would like to pay in cash, please bring an envelope to place it in.
If you are feeling any covid symptoms, please do not hesitate to let me know and we can get you rescheduled for a later date. Likewise, I will follow all of the same procedures.
Please remember there are a lot of you and only one of me. I was able to get about a quarter of my clients in the last reopening so I have a LOT of catching up to do. I have added additional work days. Katie and I will be splitting our work week so there will only be one client and one stylist in our studio at a time. Rescheduling is quite the undertaking, one that I am so incredibly grateful to be starting now. I appreciate your patience while I reach out to everyone as quickly as I am able to. I will not be opening my online scheduling at this time. I will be scheduling by first cancelled. I will not be accepting new clients for now. No walk-in’s will be allowed.
If you need to purchase product, I have teamed up with Amika to make it safe and convenient with online ordering through this link: https://loveamika.com/?cn=pacificbleachsalon&offerid=43923&rfsn=4213434.cd008c&utm_campaign=4213434.cd008c&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=refersion
I truly appreciate everyone's patience, understanding and support. I can't wait to spend time with each and every one of you, to hear how you all have weathered this storm and get you back to feeling great with amazing hair.
Facebook: Amanda Cain Hairstylist